Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cookies!

We decided to do something fun with Emily last week so we made Toll House cookies from scratch!  There is nothing better than a homemade cookie.  Well maybe the Wegmans Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies OHMYGAWD they are so good!  They almost melt in your mouth as you chew.  Anyways!


I remember as a kid making them with my mother and had so much fun stirring everything up and then watching the balls of cookie dough "melt" and turn into cookies in the oven.




Emily loves to help me do pretty much everything and I must say she is a great little helper! She really had a blast helping me to pour the ingredients into the bowl and especially loved dumping the chocolate chips at the end.


And of course, she got to have a little taste!  The problem was, she kept wanting to eat it!!  We had to put the bowl up so she couldn't reach it.  She kept sneaking a spoon and digging in!

 
Adam had the job of putting the cookies on the cookie pan to bake!



Here is the finished product!  Doesn't she look proud?  She kills me with those legs of hers!

She approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment