Thursday, December 8, 2011

The making of a Christmas card

Next time you open a Christmas card from a friend/relative/co-worker etc, remember it looks a LOT easier that it is.  We took pictures of the girls a couple days ago for our Christmas card.  I was breaking a sweat by the time we were done!
I did two sessions which included a lot of bribing with candy.  One session was in the afternoon after Maddie woke up from her nap.  The next was after dinner when they are usually at their best.

Emily was such a good girl (I think the candy bribing had a lot to do with it) and Maddie thought it was a joke.  She kept getting up, squirming out of the chair or just screaming.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Hubby and me making the funniest faces, noises and trying just about anything to get these two kiddos to SIT and SMILE.

Here are a few funny bloopers:







No comments:

Post a Comment