Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby #2 update

Baby #2 is doing great!  I think she has turned into her birthing position already which is nice.  I feel her hiccuping really really low in the mornings when I am about to get up.  Now hopefully she will stay this way.

I went to my 28 week appointment last Thursday and my blood pressure was borderline high at 140.   The OB decided to pull me out of work this week with strict orders to take it easy.  She told me to stay in my PJ's, watch videos and relax.  I also had to take a 24 hour urine collection (which was gross) and get blood work done.  I have an appointment tomorrow to see the results from the urine and blood work.  I am hoping I can return to work--at least part time.

This week has been nice to just sit back and do pretty much no housework!  I feel so much more relaxed (which I guess is the point right??).  I had all these small sitting projects to do like put pictures in albums, work on some sewing things and just watch some chick flicks.  I haven't really done any of that!  My mom has been coming over to clean and entertain Emily.  We did get the nursery cleaned out and ready to be re-decorated.  I have been taking lots of naps and going to other doctor appointments.

I guess we will have to see what tomorrow brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment