Saturday, October 23, 2010

High BP Doctor appointment update

So I went back to the doctor for a follow up appointment and to get my blood and urine results.  Everything was fine.  My BP last week was 140/68.  Thursday it was 150/64.  Not much change.  Doc pulled me out another week with orders to take it easy.  Work was not very happy about it.
My house is certainly getting organized and ready for the baby though.  My mother has been coming over pretty much every day to organize/sort/clean something.  The nursery is cleaned out, the basement is cleaned and organized and my kitchen sparkles as well as my bathroom.  Sheets have been changed too.  This upcoming week she is going to help me tackle the nursery organization--clothing decor and such.
I bought materials to make a baby blanket about two months ago.  Over the weekend, I got it all pinned and ready to be sewn.  Hopefully this week I can get that accomplished!!
I have not touched a single photo album though.  I don't think I am ever going to (or want to) get to that project.  ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment