Saturday, November 20, 2010

33 weeks

I can honestly say I cannot believe I am 33 weeks pregnant already!  (I am 32 weeks in this picture)  This pregnancy has really flown by for me.  I remember when I was pregnant with Emily, it felt like I was pregnant for an eternity.  I feel as if this pregnancy will start going by even faster now that the holidays are soon approaching.  It is always a busy time for us so there won't be much time to "wait".

I have the nursery almost finished.  The crib is ready!  The bassinet is not.  I am not sure how long we plan on using the bassinet in our room though.  Emily lasted one day because I wasn't getting any sleep.  I kept waking up to check on her.  Plus she was a little noisy.

Because our master bedroom is on the main floor and the nursery is on the second floor, I may just wheel the bassinet into the hallway or the dining room.  The thought of trudging up the stairs for late night feedings early on does not sound appealing at all.

Lastly, I finally finished her baby blanket!  I am really happy with the way it turned out!

1 comment: