Monday, December 20, 2010

37 weeks......FULL TERM!!

Whoa!  I can't believe I made it!  (okay, I can)  It has been a long road to get here.  I have been pregnant for all FOUR seasons.  My clothes don't fit anymore and I am so uncomfortable, especially when baby girl is trying to exit out my belly button!
I am almost prepared and ready.  The car seat is installed, but my hospital bag is non-existent.  I have the baby's stuff out on the dresser, but the diaper bag is still sitting on the nursery floor stuffed full of Emily's old stuff.  My plan is to get to it this week.
I went to the doctor on Thursday and I was 2 cm dilated.  (YAY!)  Don't get too excited.  That really doesn't mean much.  When I was pregnant with Emily, I walked around for 2 weeks at 3cm 100% effaced.  I am still planning on holding out until 1/11/11 :o)....if baby cooperates!  Yes.  I am crazy for wanting to prolong this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment